About i-g creative
i-g creative is an entertainment marketing and online publishing agency specializing in the creation and management of online networks and communities. A key component of the i-g mission is building connections between clients and consumers through brand integrated promotional campaigns and cutting edge programming.
• Social Media Managers
• Content Writers
i-g creative owns and operates four successful online publishing mediums:
Interns with i-g creative will be required to execute some/or all of the following responsibilities.
• Help strengthen our advertising reseller and affiliate programs
• Aid with research and development to support all mediums and service categories
• Manage company database and consumer communication within EXCEL program
• Participate in executing public relations campaigns
• Drafting and proofing advertising copy
• Writing and proofing weekly blogs
• Promotional campaigns management and execution
• Event planning and day-of management
• Event documentation and photo recaps
• Video production and editing
The marketing intern will be required to work a minimum of 10 hours per week (evenings and weekends available) as well as have their own laptop computer.
• Candidate should be capable of initiating and maintaining strong personal relationships.
• In addition, he/she should be able to coordinate with all the departments involved to ensure the completion of tasks.
• A high degree of organization and self-motivation is required.
• This person must quickly learn our mediums, services and our markets.
• He/she must also stay aware of the upcoming company opportunities and market activities
• Preferably a responsible Junior/Senior in college working towards a marketing and/or communication degree.
• Internship positions are available for course credit.
Please send your resume to:
Director of Client Relations